Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FOR SALE - '74 2.0 d-jet system mostly complete
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
davekillen
Hi, I pulled the d-jet off of my '74 914 2.0 and would like it to go to someone who can use it. I kept the plenum, runners and throttle body for the system I'm running now, but the brain, harness, injectors, pressure sensor, decel valve, TPS and air box are all included in this sale.

The car ran with this system, but there were numerous vacuum leaks and it was hard to tell how well it would have run without them. All these parts seem to be in working order, though, albeit a little dirty. The injectors are missing their plastic sheaths, but I think those can be ordered? I transferred them over to the injectors I'm now running.

Anyway, asking $300 obo for all of it. I'd also trade for decent early chrome bumpers or maybe other stuff, feel free to make suggestions. located in Portland, OR.

thanks,
Dave
davekillen
I'm thinking $300 may be way too much. I really have no idea. I just put it up on ebay with an initial bid of $150, so that's the new price. I'm also very open to trades from anyone here... looking for a decent chrome rear bumper and maybe some 5-lug wheel adapters.

PlaysWithCars
PM sent
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.