Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: custom 16x8 and 16x10.5 pedrini wheels
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
i love porsche
i have a set of 4, custom made 16x8 and 16x10.5 pedrini wheels, they are 4 lug and the hubs are made to fit an early suspension, but they can be worked to fit the later suspension hubs. I bought them a few years back but was not able to use them..theyre just sitting in the boxes that they were shipped in.

they come with 4 spacer shims, that is what is taped to the wheel in the picture

$600
jasons
I sold those wheels to Aaron and I can vouch for the quality. They are really well built and one of a kind. I only got rid of them because I fell into some 5 lug parts.
Gint
Pretty damn cool too if you ask me!
carr914
agree.gif

T.C.
raw1298
Will these fit under the gt fender flares?
i love porsche
ive never actually mounted them, but i can measure the backspacing for you if you would like. i believe they were built to do so, that is what i bought them for
SirAndy
QUOTE(raw1298 @ Apr 30 2009, 08:16 PM) *

Will these fit under the gt fender flares?

I'm pretty sure 10.5" won't fit a standard 9" GT flare ...
idea.gif Andy
jasons
jasons
They are 8's and 9.5's. Heres some pics from when I sold them.... I never ran the wheels either but the PO assured me they did fit under standard GT flares, because I was concerned too. But you are on your own to find out for sure.

Front

Click to view attachment

Rear

Click to view attachment
raw1298
Are these still available? Might be interested if I can get some measurements off of them.
rick 918-S
Holy crap! drooley.gif
i love porsche
still available
raw1298
What is the backspace on front and rear, and what size are the spacers? Have you ever priced shipping to the west coast? These would look great on my project!
i love porsche
sorry to others who were interested, but money talks.

SOLD
sean_v8_914
I dont think they will fit under a GT lip
...perhaps two of a kind
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.