Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: alignment needed in PNW
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
pete-stevers
I would like to get an alignment but don't know of any local P guys familiar with a 914 so i am willing to drive to Seattle to get-r done
any suggestions
PeeGreen 914
Tim Kornacki may be willing to do an allingment and corner ballance. He is in North Seattle if you're interested. I'll call him and get a price if you're interested. beerchug.gif
pete-stevers
thanks Jon!
the teener will not be back togather for a few more weeks
but i would like his number to set up a time once i am on the road.
our cars are going to look like twins when i am done painting
except for the wheels, the centers are going to be bright royal blue
PeeGreen 914
Well, they will be close;) Tim said he will charge $150 for allign and balance. He does very good work and he is always a by the book kind of mechanic. He's also the PNW Autocross chair and a fellow teener. Saturdays would most likely be best for him as he would have to do this on the side. Some week night may also work but you'll have to set it up with him. Hope to see you at some of our AXs/ Do you think you will make it to the shootout? Three day event in Pacwood should be great for the northern teeners to come to beerchug.gif
pete-stevers
there are not many northern teeners around they salt a lot here in cancuck land
the last time i checked we where less than twenty registered in BC.
I am not going to be commiting to any events until home life settles down
A sat would would work great for me for setting up the car, i am hoping i don't have a bent strut.
championgt1
$150 for a corner balance and alingment. That is a screaming deal!
PeeGreen 914
He tries to take care of fellow teeners beerchug.gif
championgt1
QUOTE(Phoenix 914-6GT @ Apr 23 2009, 11:50 AM) *

He tries to take care of fellow teeners beerchug.gif

Jon, is that how much he normally charges, or is that a buddy deal. After my I get my car running I might just have to talk to him about this. beerchug.gif
pete-stevers
i think i am going to have to bring hims some Canadian beer to ease my consience
PeeGreen 914
Technically him doing it is a buddy deal. He only works on P cars for people he knows now. He use to work for Herman's and Aker's but now works at an all Japanese garage. The owner is Matt who's RS America I drive and who will be codriving my 914 once it is finished. Tim got me into 914s and has taught me much of the Porsche stuff I know. He likes working on 911s and 914s since he doesn't do it all day any more. I am sure he would do it for you Jack.
pete-stevers
Jon can you pm me details
PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(pete-stevers @ Apr 23 2009, 12:19 PM) *

i think i am going to have to bring hims some Canadian beer to ease my consience

I will most likely be there helping/ watching so we can drink it together biggrin.gif
pete-stevers
if you hang out under that ole 3.0 for any length of time, you will most likely be anointed with oil....
Which i hope to address next winter
i just picked up some 98 pistons and cylinders
to build out to a 3.2ss
and with any luck i will twin plug it as well
PeeGreen 914
drooley.gif mmmmmm Twin plug. w00t.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.