Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WCR UPDATE
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JoeSharp
The Doubel Tree Hotel has finaly been brought under control.
They are going for the $89.00 per night and no parking charges thanks to Mark (euro911). He has the key to what to tell the clerk and we now have 50 rooms for our group. Now if Mark will chime in we can all get on the same page.
dw914er
This is the hotel in Irvine? (assuming yes, which I realize it is... my response)

Sweet!!!

Thanks Mark too!
6freak
do we need to rebook or should we
dw914er
QUOTE(6freak @ Apr 23 2009, 11:36 AM) *

do we need to rebook or should we

I think they said that if we do get a discount we can tell them whenever

but idk... mark would know for sure I guess
Sleepin
icon_bump.gif

Thanks Mark! wavey.gif
euro911
I think the best way to assure that you receive the group rate, would be for each of you [who have already booked a room] to call them again and let them know that you are part of the group.

On the other hand, since they won't be charging you for your room(s) until you actually show up, you can just inform the reservation clerk when you check in.

If you haven't made your reservations yet, make sure to let them know the group name when you do idea.gif

The 'official' group name is simply "2009 West Coast Ramble"

If you encounter any flack from the reservation clerks, ask to speak with Annie.

The phone # is (949) 471-8888

Inform anybody else you know who is planning on attending, just in case they don't happen to see this thread !!!

You're all very welcome ... but you, Eric ... you owe me a Killian's Red poke.gif
laugh.gif
6freak
I think we all owe you a beer sir.......Man your gonna B F*&%ed up...someone will show you to your room ..if not we will just prop you up in the corner and make fun of you all nite drunk.gif ..Thanks for your efforts

Michael Crandall............ beerchug.gif
echocanyons
What are the helmet requirements for the streets of willow?

6freak
QUOTE(echocanyons @ Apr 30 2009, 09:44 AM) *

What are the helmet requirements for the streets of willow?

Just guess`n here in Washington its Snell 2000 or better...Thats with the PCA
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.