Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS:1973 Roller with Flares and 5 Lug
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
por73914
FS: 1973 Roller, Fiberglass flares, 5 lug conversion with 911 suspension and aluminum cross member up front and 911S front brakes on the rear. Vented Rotors all around. Real 7X16 Fuchs on all 4 corners and they are in excellent condition. The paint looks great until you get about 5 feet from it and you can see there are quite a few imperfections. I have a set of rockers that are included. Also included in this sale is a good SS tranny. The best part about this 914 is it is virtually rust free, the is surface rust in both trucks and the worst rust is on the deck lid lip (see Picture) The Hell Hole is Excellent you are welcome to PM me with any questions and I would be happy to give my number to anybody that wants to call. At this time there are 2 racing seats and no carpet there is a partial center console and some gauges installed in the dash. The targa to has 2 sunroofs installed in it but if you would rather have a regular top I can provide one. Sold with bill of sale. $4500.00
Thanks Paul driving.gif
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Worst Rust on the car!
Click to view attachment
por73914
More Pics
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
por73914
To the top...
por73914
to the top.... now has new interior and dash in it
cary_todd
Sold to me! .....search for a roller is over.

...looking for a RH cooling system. ..btw.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.