Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cool to Meet You Folks at the I-HOP
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
silver six
It was a real pleasure to meet all you nice folks at the I-HOP over the weekend. Epecially nice to finally meet Dave D., Jeff B. and Sir Andy in the flesh.

Douglas
Targa
I wish I could have gone! I would have if my car was not in the shop. I just could not see showing up in a 63' Coupe DeVille a la fuzzy dice hanging from the rear view unsure.gif
Carl
We had plenty of time to meet some new people, talk 914's and even revisit some of the threads on politics and the war in Iraq. It was no surprise when Andy ordered the French Toast ... cool_shades.gif

Thanks to Jeff for making arrangements for the group.

Carl
anthony
I just could not see showing up in a 63' Coupe DeVille a la fuzzy dice hanging from the rear view

That's no excuse. A 914 is not required.
Jenny
Yup, I showed up in an MR2. At least it's still a mid-engine! clap56.gif

Jen
Targa
[quote=anthony,Mar 31 2003, 12:42 PM] [/QUOTE]
That's no excuse. A 914 is not required. [/quote]
What one may require or not is not what another may deem Necessary smash.gif
Dave_Darling
Douglas, it was nice to meet you as well. I hope you were able to mop up the drool I left on your car... wink.gif

An injected 3.2 is one of the motors that I thought would really "make" a 914-6!! And yours is very nicely done, at least to my eye. And it's even silver, one of the 914 colors I like the most....

--DD
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.