Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: well...partwerks may not be all bad...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
biosurfer1
they have the front bumper top for the 1970-1974 914 for $202 on ebay which seems high for such a simple part, but i'm looking at the new automotion catalog and they have it listed for $302, if you ask me, $100 is a big difference.
echocanyons
Dont fool yourself they suck!

And automotion is overpriced!
biosurfer1
i've bought from partwerks and they delivered which is good, but it was over-priced but i didnt know better at the time...all i can say is its getting tougher and tougher to find one place that sells parts at decent prices and is reliable.
Joe Bob
I've bought them as low as $160....
echocanyons
I think GRP sells them for just over 200
PP sells them for 250
PAP was selling them for about 220

Im sure there are others but this should show you that there are other, more reliable sources out there without having to deal with possibly not getting what you ordered.
william harris
Strasse has them for $199.95. Visit strasseusa.com Never pay too much and Automotion is always among the highest priced. happy11.gif
seanery
remember PerfProd/Automotion gives a PCA discount, you have to ask for it, but it's there.
Qarl
I think GPR still has ads for them at $190.
Joe Bob
QUOTE(echocanyons @ Feb 28 2004, 05:20 PM)
I think GRP sells them for just over 200
PP sells them for 250
PAP was selling them for about 220

Im sure there are others but this should show you that there are other, more reliable sources out there without having to deal with possibly not getting what you ordered.

Talk to Dave and he will take it down to 180....
Brad Roberts
Anyone actually CALLED and priced these ?? We just sold one and it wasnt anywhere CLOSE to 180$. More like 300$. This was a true Porsche part. What you SEE priced on websites is rarely (if ever) updated. The Ebay ad may show 202$, but did it sell or is that their "buy it now" price ?

B
Joe Bob
YES....bought two of them last month.
rhodyguy
i bought a rear from gpr for the $190 price. the whole thing is plastic. not the padded version like the oem. that's ok by me. it looks the same and it should'nt get the waves oem get and rust inside or tear.

kevin
mikester
thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
Gint
I'd like to see one of these "plastic" GPR bumper tops myself.
boxstr
I purchased four of them last year at Ventura German Autofest and got free shipping. The were $189 each.
CCLINBUMPERTOP&BOTTOM
Gint
Pics please. Plastic? Really?
mikester
Anyone? Seriously...

Mikez who did you get those bumper tops from at that price? It wasn't clear - you said ask Dave - Dave darling or some other dave...

lemme know
Brad Roberts
He said Dave@GPR.

Stock rubber ones from us:

Front: 199.00

Rear: 269.00

Let me know what others have going. This is old stock prices I promise the newest ones will be more.

B
Gint
Brad,

SOLD! Stash one of those front "NOS price" tops for me.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.