Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Good source for door panels
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
sixaddict
I know several sources exist and I have used one. Just bought and installed a set of repro door panels. KIt has metal top and fiberboard backing. All attachments and was a breeze (almost)to install.
Vendor: Appbiz , wilmingon CA on ebay.......Nice product. 189 for a set.
TOT
jonferns
thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif

I'd love to see a pic because im also looking to buy a set.
wobbletop
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Porsche-914...%3A1|240%3A1318

I haven't used them, just providing the link.
euro911
I met Bob (Appbiz) back in 2003 ... his shop is in my neck of the woods. They make some nice products for several Porsche models, and they have fairly reasonable prices.

I did invite them to the 2009 WCR. Bob informed me that they should have some of those nifty 914 door panels (as well as some other products) available there.
sixaddict
Car is at shop but should be back Monday (but then again it should have been back friday). Will take pics and post but I am kind of (really) a computer klutz.
Would someone send me instructions on how to add pics to a post that is already existing remember say it slowly smile.gif.
Thanks
TOT
1970 Neun vierzehn
My door panels (backing) came from Appbiz and OEM vinyl came from Auto Atlanta. Door panels turned out perfectly and both Bob @ Appbiz and Charlie @ AA were most helpful in helping me achieve the desired OEM result.

Paul
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.