Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Need a Little Help...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
I am removing Ljet to run Weber's. I have removed all the FI componets but am a little stumped on the harness.

At the Dual Relay one side of pack has two black bundles coming from it. One of these goes to the battery. No problem there. The other goes into a larger bunble of wires that appears to be main wiring harness. What am I to do here??

EDIT....I would assume it stays. Has to doesn't it? I need to just unplug FI harness from Relay and it's good to go?

Thanks in advance for any/all replies.

Ken

Click to view attachment

Sorry for Xpost..This site was down for me an hour ago beer.gif
rhodyguy
the harness with the 12 pin connector that goes from the relay board and Ys to the starter and the coil is all you need. the fi harness and coil packs can be removed. i would label the connection points and locations on the fi harness prior to removal.

k
underthetire
Not to familiar with the Ljet. Doesn't the fuel pump relay ground come off the ECU?
rhodyguy
the fuel pump ground will be provided when andy's jumper wire trick (classic thread forum) is performed.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.