Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: adopt a teener
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
tdsmoonchild
I am closing up my shop. I can't spare the time and money anymore to finish my project 1972 1.7. I would like to find a home for all the 914 stuff instead of it ending up in the junk yard. Have chassis on rotisserie with clear title. Have two cars worth of parts. Complete motor, transmission, body parts, chrome bumpers, trim, wiring harness, several sets of wheels (steelies, rivieras) interior, glass, etc. None of the stuff stands out. All of it has the typical condition and wear found on these cars.
All of it, some of it, any of it is free to those willing to come pick it up. My shop is in Duncanville, TX. PM me if want to come look around.
Grelber
PM Sent. I don't need the tub, but have some parts needs.
6freak
,,, icon_bump.gif I the Jody lives in Texas and needs parts
jcambo7
pm sent...need some parts please
Grelber
James: I'm going over there tomorrow, so let me know what you might need and I'll see if I can snag it for you.
jcambo7
QUOTE(Grelber @ Apr 27 2009, 01:31 PM) *

James: I'm going over there tomorrow, so let me know what you might need and I'll see if I can snag it for you.

PM sent Ron. Thanks
James
dakotaewing
I spoke with Terry this evening, and he still has a car on the rotissore (sp), and various other parts, including a 1.7 motor that he is needing to move -
Here is the link to his old thread -
Please send him a PM if interested -

Thom
charliew
I sent Terry a pm and a email as soon as he posted this and he replied about a engine cover. I told him I could come anytime but no communication. I was interested in a hood and rear trunk. It was raining cats and dogs though.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.