Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fog light seals again?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Qarl
If there is enough interest, I may consider doing another run of fog light seals.

Here are the specifics...

Porsche/Hella fog light reproduction seals as used on the 1970-1974 914 fog lamps and the 1969 to 1973 911 fog lamps (Hella 118s)

They fit the lenses snugly and are the proper color. They install in the light housings perfectly and will provide for a nice tight seal.

Price per set (pair) will be $10.00 (including S/H via USPS to U.S. residents). Additional sets are $9.00 per pair provided I ship them all to the same address.

Put your name here and the number of sets you would be interested in...
bernbomb914
I am still interested in one set
Bernie
lagunero
I'm in for two.
Rgreen914
Me too, TWO...sets that is!
Qarl
bump.

I need 50 sets minimum in order to do this.

Karl
Qarl
I know Morphenspectra wants a couple of sets.

Post your name here.

I will make more if there is enough interest.

These are much better than the sets on e-bay. The sets on E-bay are really giant o-rings, and not duplicates of the factory sets that seal around the entire lense.
Ferg
i'm in for two sets.
thesey914
I bought some off eBay that were little more than a roll of plasticine laugh.gif
dakotaewing
I'll take 2 sets.
Thom
tdgray
I'm in for one set. Just need to find a lens to go with it. <_<
william harris
I'll go for two sets. One to use and one for the spare parts bins. beer.gif
Martin Baker
Two sets Please.
horizontally-opposed
Count me in for a set!

Now I just need to find one nice lens, too!

pete
Rusty
Qarl,

Did I order some last time? I remember *wanting* them, but I can't exactly go to the kitchen cupboard (where I kept my cool 914 parts).

-Rusty smoke.gif
tiim5
Please put me down for two sets, Thanks.
Qarl
Yes Lawrence,

Remember, I sent them to you to your last address (your last military address) and they came back as incorrectly addressed. I confirmed it with you and it was addressed correctly. I resent them, it they never came back.

They were sent in either a yellow or brown padded envelope (about 6x9).
Qarl
Alright, alright, alright.

I just ordered some more seals.

I will make an official thread later tonight, and compile all of the parties who already responded and how many seals they want.

It will take 2-3 weeks.

Regards,

Karl

P.S. I will look into the tail light seals too.
beckdahl
I'm in for a set.
Mark Beckdahl
IronHillRestorations
I'll take four sets

Perry Kiehl
914 Network
Rusty
QUOTE(kellzey @ May 27 2004, 05:05 PM)
Yes Lawrence,

Remember, I sent them to you to your last address (your last military address) and they came back as incorrectly addressed. I confirmed it with you and it was addressed correctly. I resent them, it they never came back.

They were sent in either a yellow or brown padded envelope (about 6x9).

I remember the snafu over the address. Yeah, I probably got some, but you can put me down for a couple more pair. confused24.gif

-Rusty smoke.gif
morph
at least two sets for me, maybe more
TonyAKAVW
One set for me.
Qarl
smile.gif
JoeA
I'll take a set also.

Joe Andrews
Qarl
Who's your daddy?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.