Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WCR Car Setup
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
yeahmag
I'd like to enlist some masters of car setup while we are at Willow Springs to drive my car and make recommendations. Anybody up for that?

Additionally, is anyone bringing a "strings" setup for homebrew alignments? I can bring a full kit to do Dellorto tuneups and the like...

-Aaron
Heeltoe914
Will drive for fuel.
or food
or free
Or what the heck its your car strap me down.
sww914
If heeltoe is offering you should accept. I saw him get FTD at a Buttonwillow short track event in his yellow racecar years ago. He can drive.
yeahmag
No way am I letting Leamon drive my car... He's too nice of a guy. I only let jerks drive my car. :-)
computers4kids
QUOTE(yeahmag @ Apr 28 2009, 07:54 PM) *

No way am I letting Leamon drive my car... He's too nice of a guy. I only let jerks drive my car. :-)

When I was first learning about 914s, Leamon really came to the rescue and got me on the right track with my 74 bahia 914...he's the man. driving.gif
yeahmag
Got the used 19mm bar he sold me in tonight. I need to make some bushings for the drop links as the stock ones won't fit... Sigh. It will be ready soon though.
Maltese Falcon
Click to view attachmentThe setup that turns 132.9/ 1.33.2 at the streets in a 2.0 can be found at Johnson's Alignment in Torrance, let Steve do it up !
Marty
yeahmag
That would certainly be the expensive way to do it!

I really like Steve. He did my alignment, but I'm not in a financial position to pay someone to set up my car. That and I like tinkering!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.