Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB Heat exchangers for a pre 1975 1.8 Please delete
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Geezer914
I want to convert my 1975 914 1.8 exhaust system to a pre 75 exhaust system. I need a pair of heat exchangers for a 1.8 with dual outlets and all the related parts that go with it. Such as:

L & R heat exchangers
2 Branch pieces
2 Heater hoses
2 Heater control boxes
2 Impeller to branch clamps

Any one parting out a car that has all this stuff in good condition, please let me know. Thanks for looking
914dave
I have a pair of stainless exchangers, $200 Plus shipping
Dave
bdstone914
QUOTE(Geezer914 @ Apr 28 2009, 10:04 AM) *

I want to convert my 1975 914 1.8 exhaust system to a pre 75 exhaust system. I need a pair of heat exchangers for a 1.8 with dual outlets and all the related parts that go with it. Such as:

L & R heat exchangers
2 Branch pieces
2 Heater hoses
2 Heater control boxes

Any one parting out a car that has all this stuff in good condition, please let me know. Thanks for looking

I have all of the parts other than the hoses. Another member on this site sells new ones. Except for the flapper boxes the parts were stripped and silver zinc plated. If you are interested PM me for a price, send your email and I will get pictures. The J tubes are also different on the early and late heater systems.
I would jump on those SS heat exchangers for $200 if they are in good shape.
BTW you need a different muffler hanger too for the earlier HE's.
Bruce
Geezer914
Dave, I'll take them for $200. Let me know how much to ship to NJ 08079. Thanks, John. Paypal account?

QUOTE(914dave @ Apr 28 2009, 12:55 PM) *

I have a pair of stainless exchangers, $200 Plus shipping
Dave
justme
QUOTE(Geezer914 @ Apr 28 2009, 11:04 AM) *

L & R heat exchangers
2 Branch pieces
2 Heater hoses
2 Heater control boxes

Hi Geezer,

I have a set from a 73 that i'm not using
100 buck plus ship from Mass

cheers
914dave

John,
Sent email with shipping or pickup uptions.
Dave
Geezer914
Thanks everyone who responded to my needs. I now have all the pieces to the puzzel.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.