Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 4 Lug 15 inch Fuchs Al Reed Polished
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
edrotol
914.361.011.01 no repros, set of 5, pictures to follow - if you are following my other for sale wheels they are of the same quality. Polished by Al Reed - still in his packing and wraps- stored after polishing, no scuffs, trued, no curb rash, of course, no lugs, no centercaps, $750 not including shipping from Boston - best ones you will see for awhile.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
echocanyons
QUOTE(edrotol @ Apr 28 2009, 02:52 PM) *

914.361.011.01 no repros, set of 5, pictures to follow - if you are following my other for sale wheels they are of the same quality. Polished by Al Reed - still in his packing and wraps- stored after polishing, no scuffs, trued, no curb rash, of course, no lugs, no centercaps, $750 not including shipping from Boston - best ones you will see for awhile.

PM sent
rhodyguy
nice. great deal.
echocanyons
Eduardo please contact me ASAP
rexer
PM Sent
echocanyons
These wheels have been paid for and I have received most of them.
I am still waiting for him to ship the remaining, but cannot get in contact with him.
It does look like he is still active on the board so I am guessing he is ignoring my responses.
I am still hopeful that he will follow through, if not this will be the first time that I have been ripped off by a 914 member.

Do the right thing Eduardo.

echocanyons
I just spoke with Ed. I am hopefull that things will work
edrotol
QUOTE(echocanyons @ May 15 2009, 07:06 AM) *

I am still waiting for him to ship the remaining, but cannot get in contact with him.
It does look like he is still active on the board so I am guessing he is ignoring my responses.
I am still hopeful that he will follow through, if not this will be the first time that I have been ripped off by a 914 member.

Boy are you one of a kind. With all due respect I do not deserve this thread and the negative tone. First of all. I called the two numbers several times with no responses from you. Second, as God or the 914 god is my witness, I dropped off personally 5 packages for the five wheels at the local UPS store. I even have five tracking slips. Third, they delivered you four our of the five. Fourth, a check of their website says there were five that were dropped off by me. Fifth, to anyone who has any sense, you would know that the fifth package does not necessarily come the same time as the other four. That is what the auPS websiote says which tells me it may be a later delivery. Sixth, so in this case, wait, and check, and wait and check before you make any accusations. In other words, communicate. Seventh. to anyone who has done business with me, a lot in this board, I have been a 100% above board, no complaints from anyone both as a buyer and a seller. Eight, my rating on ebay is 100% with more than 1,000 activities. Lastly, if this is a UPS problem, and it may be the case, I am ready to deliver you a fifth one the same quality as I promised, I am good with my word (and especially to one who has paid for them which means you). Which I cannot say for you when you start making unrerasonable and unacceptable conclusions that frankly smackas of libel. Sellers beware of this buyer.
By the way, even your mail before this is so insidous and so libelous it really tells me what kind of a person you are. What do you mean you have received most of them. Can't you say four out of the five. And then you say you are waiting for the remaining. Which is only one wheel which you make it sound like there is more.
In the end, this will be resolved and will be resolved without all this crap you have introduced to this equation. Resolved I will promise you.
echocanyons
QUOTE(edrotol @ May 15 2009, 05:13 PM) *

QUOTE(echocanyons @ May 15 2009, 07:06 AM) *

Boy are you one of a kind. With all due respect I do not deserve this thread and the negative tone. First of all. I called the two numbers several times with no responses from you. Second, as God or the 914 god is my witness, I dropped off personally 5 packages for the five wheels at the local UPS store. I even have five tracking slips. Third, they delivered you four our of the five. Fourth, a check of their website says there were five that were dropped off by me. Fifth, to anyone who has any sense, you would know that the fifth package does not necessarily come the same time as the other four. That is what the auPS websiote says which tells me it may be a later delivery. Sixth, so in this case, wait, and check, and wait and check before you make any accusations. In other words, communicate. Seventh. to anyone who has done business with me, a lot in this board, I have been a 100% above board, no complaints from anyone both as a buyer and a seller. Eight, my rating on ebay is 100% with more than 1,000 activities. Lastly, if this is a UPS problem, and it may be the case, I am ready to deliver you a fifth one the same quality as I promised, I am good with my word (and especially to one who has paid for them which means you). Which I cannot say for you when you start making unrerasonable and unacceptable conclusions that frankly smackas of libel. Sellers beware of this buyer.
By the way, even your mail before this is so insidous and so libelous it really tells me what kind of a person you are. What do you mean you have received most of them. Can't you say four out of the five. And then you say you are waiting for the remaining. Which is only one wheel which you make it sound like there is more.
In the end, this will be resolved and will be resolved without all this crap you have introduced to this equation. Resolved I will promise you.

Well this sure differs from our conversation today.

Eduardo I gave you a week at the weeks end and with no response I posted this.

I emailed you and PM'd you every day regarding this. I never got a response until I posted this.

My cell phones also tell me you never called.

UPS says that you printed a shipping receipt but that you never dropped off the fifth package.

I fulfilled my end of the bargain and expected you to do the same.
echocanyons
I am unsure how it is unreasonable and unacceptable that I not get what I paid for. confused24.gif The only person who has not fulfilled there part of the bargain is you.
I am a reasonable person, a call or email is all that I was asking for.

Do the right thing Eduardo
echocanyons
Here is the tracking link.
UPS says that they have never had the package in there possession, a shipping invoice was made but the package never made it to them. The page also shows the other wheels and when they were delivered, all on the same date.
I did receive the other our wheels and had them mounted today, they are beautiful, but four wheels is not the same as five wheels and that is what I expect to have.

http://wwwapps.ups.com/WebTracking/process...0&track.y=0
edrotol
QUOTE(echocanyons @ May 15 2009, 05:48 PM) *

Here is the tracking link.
UPS says that they have never had the package in there possession, a shipping invoice was made but the package never made it to them. The page also shows the other wheels and when they were delivered, all on the same date.
I did receive the other our wheels and had them mounted today, they are beautiful, but four wheels is not the same as five wheels and that is what I expect to have.

http://wwwapps.ups.com/WebTracking/process...0&track.y=0

How can you state that I am unreasonable and unacceptable that you did not get what you paid for. Isn't asking or communicating the purpose of finding out and then making a statement. I submit you are the one that is unreasonable. You are not hearing me. YOU WILL GET WHAT YOU PAID FOR. Do not believe otherwise.
My copier is not working tonight but I was intending to scan the page from UPS where it shows five were dropped off at the the UPS store. You probably don't see it in your screen but it is in mine. Nonetheless, you read my former thread, Let's wait and see the outcome and I still wished wished you were not too overly hasty in your assessment. I may ot be able to do anything until MOnday as I will be out of town this weekend but of course I will get back to you as I promised.
echocanyons
Ed,
Seriously, all I was asking for was a response, when days passed and you had not responded either by email, phone or PM I grew concerned. Adding to my concern was the fact that you were on the board here while I was asking for a response.

I am in no big hurry to get the wheel, I just want to know that it is coming. You have given me your word on the phone and on the board here so I will wait.
echocanyons
The 5th wheel arrived today. smile.gif
Thank you Ed
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.