Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB - Steering wheel Hub for 1970 - used ok
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Mike D.
So I'm looking for a Steering Wheel Hub for a 1970. All the regular parts guys say NLA. The splines are different for the early cars so if you have a take off and know it is from a '70-71 car I will buy it. driving.gif

Thanks,
Mike D.
MikeSpraggi
Mike, good luck. I tried to find an early /4 hub here and on other sites with no luck. Every now and then one shows up as part of a steering wheel sale on 914 sites as well as ebay but seem to be far and few between.

What I did find and bought was the Volanti Luisi steering wheel hub for a '67- up to '71 VW 914. I know, no 914 in '67, '68, '69 but they SAID it was the right hub. Saw the hub stock # in one of their ebay ads. Here's the link below and you will see they have a stock # for an early /4 hub. I haven't tried mine to see if it works. I'm not expecting it to, but hey, they said it was the right hub. Think it fits both Momo and OMP type 6 bolt wheels. One good thing, shipment was very quick. Again, good luck.

Volanti Luisi Steering Wheel Hub Adapter for Porsche

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Volanti-Lui...sQ5fAccessories

Mike D.
Thanks, I'll check that out. smile.gif
rymann
chris

there is a guy on the samba who has one check it out he wants 60 bucks for it i have a 75 prob wont work for u

rob
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.