Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: MA area powder coating
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Events Forum > Past Event Planning Threads
william harris
I am starting to think about powder coating various parts of my car for the next step in its restoration. Engine tin and susupension parts are likely candidates. Anyone in MA or NH have any experience with a shop that does powder coating? Please share your experiences and all the details.
sixerdon
William,
Since no one has responded, let me direct you to www.ThomasRegional.com. When you access, type in powder
coating and select eastern Mass.
I've done my pc through a local motorcycle shop. Not a complex process. Search for someone near you. They are everywhere.
Good Luck.
Don
william harris
Thanks Don, I will give it a try. I would like to use our little corner of the board here as a regional bullentin board, local suppliers, local technicians, owners, etc. Will let you know how it turns out re powder coating. burnout.gif
william harris
Thomas Register: Viking Powder Coating, 20 Webster Street, Peabody, MA (978) 531-8700. Thanks for the tip, found someone in my own back yard. laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.