Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rust Free Roller Headed East
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
statesblue
Moving my Daughter back to Pa so I am looking at possibly dragging a very very solid Arizona body back East to Pa.
It is a 1970 car with a clean Az. title. I am in the process of trying to make a deal on this so No pics yet.
I will be taking I40 to Ok then up 44 through Tulsa, St Louis, Indy In., Columbus Oh., Pittsburg Pa................you get the idea. This should happen about the third week of August.
Looking for $1500.00 for this car. If you are interested I will meet at any exit along the way.
Like I said I dont have the car yet but I am hopeful I will know for sure by weeks end.
Wanting to see if there is any interest or am I wasting my time and Yeh, I am doing this to make a few bucks but also I thought it would give someone in the rust belt a chance to get a solid car fairly reasonable.
charliew
Your gonna need some good pictures for this endeavor.

I really haven't seen a rust free 914. Mine came from CO. and WY. and it's not bad but it certainly isn't rust free. It really takes awhile to examine a complete car to know for sure it's condition. I guess if it's just a roller it would be easier to examine thoroughly though.
statesblue
QUOTE(charliew @ Apr 29 2009, 07:13 AM) *

Your gonna need some good pictures for this endeavor.

I really haven't seen a rust free 914. Mine came from CO. and WY. and it's not bad but it certainly isn't rust free. It really takes awhile to examine a complete car to know for sure it's condition. I guess if it's just a roller it would be easier to examine thoroughly though.

Yes, I suppose rust free is a stretch but from what I saw already it is a very solid car.
orange914
you can't get much more rust free than most of az. smile.gif

wish i still lived there beerchug.gif
r_towle
I think this is a great and admirable idea. For you to market it, you will need extensive pictures of the chassis that hide nothing and all are in focus.

Take your time, put it on a lift (the best pics are on a lift)
You will find a buyer up here if the chassis is in decent shape.

I know at least one guy up here that would buy it, but it would need to come up to MA.

Rich
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.