Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: For everyone who goes to 914 events
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
VaccaRabite
Just a little reminder for everyone who attends 914 events (or any events) where door prizes, swag, and/or raffle items are being donated by event sponsors.

Please thank the sponsors after the event.

When the sponsors get feedback that their donations are appreciated, it increases the chances that they will support our events in the future.

If you don't know who donated the bit of swag you came home with, ask one of the event organizers, and they will likely be able to tell you.

It only takes a few moments to drop a letter in the mail or make a call to the owner of a shop. But that moment goes a long way towards making sure we can continue to get great sponsors for our events.

IPB Image

Thanks all,

Zach
rmital
I couldn't agree more....lets support those that supported us and made our HERSHEY MIDENGINE INVASION get-together just a little more fun!!

Thanks to:
Reid Bianchine of AutoAtlanta for getting that box of stuff to me before I left for Hershey (and to George of course)....

Chris Foley of CFR for creating the "award" and provide a case of Brad Penn oil to go along with it....

Bob of Stable Energies for the gift certificates and shirts...

Tom Wanner of AUTOHAUS for all the cool models, calendars, posters, etc....

Dr. Evil for CV bolts and Tranny services...

Tim from PSEG for providing more give-aways; tools, first aide kits, electrical tape, flash lights, etc....

...and a real big shout out to Paul of European Imports for providing/paying for those spaces in the corral...

please remind me if I forgot anyone....
Thanks
rick 918-S
QUOTE(rmital @ Apr 29 2009, 06:28 AM) *

I couldn't agree more....lets support those that supported us and made our HERSHEY MIDENGINE INVASION get-together just a little more fun!!

Thanks to:
Reid Bianchine of AutoAtlanta for getting that box of stuff to me before I left for Hershey (and to George of course)....

Chris Foley of CFR for creating the "award" and provide a case of Brad Penn oil to go along with it....

Bob of Stable Energies for the gift certificates and shirts...

Tom Wanner of AUTOHAUS for all the cool models, calendars, posters, etc....

Dr. Evil for CV bolts and Tranny services...

Tim from PSEG for providing more give-aways; tools, first aide kits, electrical tape, flash lights, etc....

...and a real big shout out to Paul of European Imports for providing/paying for those spaces in the corral...

please remind me if I forgot anyone....
Thanks

agree.gif

And thank you all for Attending and making this a great event! aktion035.gif

SGB
914 owners need these folks as badly as they need all the info here. Zach is right! Besides, we are a pretty small market and we don't want our supplier systems to dry up.

Thank your vendor! Buy some shit!! smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.