Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rust Free Roller headed East
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
statesblue
Moving my Daughter back to Pa so I am looking at possibly dragging a very very solid Arizona body back East to Pa.
It is a 1970 car with a clean Az. title. I am in the process of trying to make a deal on this so No pics yet.
I will be taking I40 to Ok then up 44 through Tulsa, St Louis, Indy In., Columbus Oh., Pittsburg Pa................you get the idea. This should happen about the third week of August.
Looking for $1500.00 for this car. If you are interested I will meet at any exit along the way.
Like I said I dont have the car yet but I am hopeful I will know for sure by weeks end.
Wanting to see if there is any interest or am I wasting my time and Yeh, I am doing this to make a few bucks but also I thought it would give someone in the rust belt a chance to get a solid car fairly reasonable.
AZautoXr
PM sent, looking for a roller, near you!!! biggrin.gif
nomore9one4
Is this still available? Thanks
wanabe2
QUOTE(statesblue @ Apr 29 2009, 10:45 AM) *

Moving my Daughter back to Pa so I am looking at possibly dragging a very very solid Arizona body back East to Pa.
It is a 1970 car with a clean Az. title. I am in the process of trying to make a deal on this so No pics yet.
I will be taking I40 to Ok then up 44 through Tulsa, St Louis, Indy In., Columbus Oh., Pittsburg Pa................you get the idea. This should happen about the third week of August.
Looking for $1500.00 for this car. If you are interested I will meet at any exit along the way.
Like I said I dont have the car yet but I am hopeful I will know for sure by weeks end.
Wanting to see if there is any interest or am I wasting my time and Yeh, I am doing this to make a few bucks but also I thought it would give someone in the rust belt a chance to get a solid car fairly reasonable.

wanabe2
If you get the car and make the trip, let me know. I can meet you in St. Louis, Indianapolis or Columbus. Indy would be best for me as I would be coming up from Louisville Ky. on I-65.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.