Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Nice 76 on the Bay
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
StratPlayer
Clean

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...0&category=6430
vortrex
I cannot believe this is not going for higher right now after what people bid on the usual junk ebay cars. maybe people are holding out til the end. even being a '76 it still looks sharp and done right. look at other cars in driveway, the owner probably dumped some cash into this one.
boxstr
The guy in the 914 is probably over at a friends house and the guy in the 914 lives in an apartment downtown. tongue.gif It is a nice looking car and you are right it should be more money.
CCLinLOO
Curvie Roadlover
I love the color!! aktion035.gif
Chris H.
I've been watching that one too! It's a great deal IMHO. I wonder what the reserve is.
MarkV
I have been watching it too. You could never get it to pass emissions in AZ. They would make you put the air pump back on it. Might have to put the injection back as well. flag.gif
Bleyseng
Yeah, now that a sweet car from the pictures and its a 76 the best year by far!

Geoff
StratPlayer
Waiting to see who on this board is gonna buy it......ö¿ö confused24.gif
Jeffs9146
Yea, it wont pass smog in Ca either!

Hard to buy something you cant drive!!

Jeff
seanery
Everything will pass smog in CA, you just have to know the right guy! wink.gif
Lawrence
Malaga red is one of the best colors the factory came up with. It's definately a clean looking car. Besides, isn't smogging a CA car the sellers responsibility?
anthony
Not if you buy the car from out of state. And even in a transaction between Californians, it's hardly enforceable.
Lawrence
But if you buy the car from out of state - who cares what the California smog-nazis say? finger.gif

-Rusty
anthony
If you are a Californian you care because you couldn't make the car legal. If you live in a state that doesn't check then you don't care.
boxstr
If some one wants a "true survivor" 76 914 2.0 that has a functional emmission control equipment, and has been smooged at Oregon DEQ.80K miles Unmolested.
Let me know, I will post in the classifieds later today.
CCLinLOO
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.