Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: does anybody know this 914-6 ?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Gustl
in my files I have 2 different 914-6 with the same VIN, so it's pretty clear that one is wrong ...

it's VIN 914.0.43.1253

on the one hand it's for sale at AA - look here
that's a signal orange car

IPB Image

on the other hand I found it at an eBay auction a couple of years back
this is an irish green car with some recognicable details like other exterior mirrors, air condition, steering wheel, big speakers at the doors, ...

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

even in the "Members VIN Numbers" it's a mixup of information - it says "15 - irish green" and shows the signal orange 914-6 from AA ...

could anybody clarify what's wrong?

I'm pretty sure the green car has an other VIN, maybe 914.0.43.1053 or so - but I would love to get any proof

bye1.gif Gustl
dr914@autoatlanta.com
It is s mixup the orange car is wrong the green car is right. Do not know how it happened but two numbers were mixed up
carr914
So George, what is the VIN # of your Signal Orange car?

T.C.
reverie
Inquiring minds want to know. smile.gif

Gustl
QUOTE(reverie @ May 2 2009, 04:06 AM) *

Inquiring minds want to know. smile.gif

agree.gif
Kargeek
The green car, is now my friend Rob Johnson's. I recall the license plate, the engine turned kick guards on the door panels...after owning for a couple of years and going through it- it may be for sale.
jim_hoyland
Seen the Green car at Cars & Coffee several times this year as well as the GAF in Ventura.

Rob's 914 is cherry smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.