Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: she's painted and home !
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rfuerst911sc
The painter just delivered the GT clone and she is stunning in person ! I can't believe how great this paint job came out. Berber yellow same as when she left the factory in 1975. biggrin.gif Now I just have to install all these parts laying in the garage,shed,bedrooms and closets ! WOOOOHOOOOO!!!!
StratPlayer
Very very nice, well done.
seanery
looks great!
ConeDodger
Normally I think yellow looks so slooooooooooooooow chair.gif and pasty but that looks very - very good!!! aktion035.gif
Gustl
very tasty thumb3d.gif

keep us up to date with lots of photos aktion035.gif

beerchug.gif Gustl
914Sixer
They call it Mellow Yellow, quite rightly. Looking good!!!
MDG
A Berber Yellow GT car would never have crossed my mind until I saw this. That looks freakin' great!!
rfuerst911sc
The roof is also painted yellow but I'm going with gloss black on the bumpers,rocker covers and front valance. Kind of a yellow jacket look biggrin.gif Next Friday the glass dude is installing a new green tint windshield and gluing in the rear window. I will add pics as more parts get installed. Did I tell you I'm excited !!! beer.gif
dlee6204
Looks awesome! smilie_pokal.gif
MDG
Sorry if this is a repeat question but what engine goes in? I notice the cut-out in the firewall.

and your black and yellow paint scheme sounds perfect
jim912928
sweet!.....and it already looks smokin fast!
bcheney
Damn...that looks great! Congrats on having her home. Now the fun begins...you will have a hard time sleeping from here on out!!
rfuerst911sc
Today I pulled out the dash pad and installed new dash foam and vinyl. Took me about 4-5 hours but well worth it. Man those dash pad screws are a pain in the ass to get to behind the gauges blink.gif I ordered the foam pad and vinyl from AA and it was very good quality. I had to cut to fit but I made a newspaper template and it fits fine. Now I just have to install the lower windshield vinyl molding and I'm ready for the glass guy. It feels great to be installing parts beerchug.gif
carr914
Rick, It's got to be great feeling having the car back home. Maybe someday I can get that same feeling. Have fun putting the jigsaw puzzle back together.

T.C.
watsonrx13
Fantastic Rick.... aktion035.gif Now the real work begins.... biggrin.gif

-- Rob
rfuerst911sc
QUOTE(carr914 @ May 3 2009, 12:27 PM) *

Rick, It's got to be great feeling having the car back home. Maybe someday I can get that same feeling. Have fun putting the jigsaw puzzle back together.

T.C.

TC your day is coming and I know you'll be just as excited as I am. Getting the windshield in will be a big step forward in getting her weather tight.
rfuerst911sc
QUOTE(watsonrx13 @ May 3 2009, 01:36 PM) *

Fantastic Rick.... aktion035.gif Now the real work begins.... biggrin.gif

-- Rob

No kidding where the hell do all these parts go? blink.gif But it does feel good putting parts back onto the car. beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.