Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Thread display changed! What happened? Did I do something?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Porsche Rescue
What happened? Why do I not get all the posts displayed when I open a thread?
Now I get the first post and a listing of all the subsequent posts. Can I change back? What's up? Does the Board have Swine Flu? Help! I'm old, index finger is not up to opening each post individually!
StratPlayer
Click the options button and set it at standard.
Porsche Rescue
QUOTE(StratPlayer @ May 2 2009, 08:37 AM) *

Click the options button and set it at standard.

Went to My Controls, Options list, Board Settings, clicked "100" posts per thread, nothing changed! More detail please.
StratPlayer
The option button on the thread page, upper right hand corner of the page you'll see an options button.
Porsche Rescue
QUOTE(StratPlayer @ May 2 2009, 08:46 AM) *

The option button on the thread page, upper right hand corner of the page you'll see an options button.

Whew, saved. Thank you Strat. Wonder how I managed to change things accidently? All is well.
Gint
Clik that drop down box and select standard display mode:

Click to view attachment
Porsche Rescue
Thank you Mike. Damn, I could hurt myself if I'm not more careful!
Gint
Lots of people have managed to change that setting accidentally. I've done it myself. beerchug.gif
McMark
I've also noticed that if you click through to 914World from Google, it will sometimes change that setting.
SirAndy
QUOTE(McMark @ May 2 2009, 10:25 AM) *

I've also noticed that if you click through to 914World from Google, it will sometimes change that setting.

agree.gif

Google likes to index in "Linear" mode ...
rolleyes.gif Andy
SirAndy
icon_bump.gif for ze Kaptn ...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.