Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pin Connector Help
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Derek Seymour
While removing the engine the little plastic frame that holds pin connectors in popped off (see pic) does anyone have a pic or diagram of the correct holes each pin corresponds to?
Click to view attachment
dr914@autoatlanta.com
call me any time and I can go over it with you. Need of course to know year and engine size
Derek Seymour
George saves the day..... again!!
piratenanner.gif beerchug.gif smile.gif
dflesburg
somewhere I have a drawing...
McMark
cool.gif
ConeDodger
George - it is a '76 saved by much effort from California smog oblivion by Derek...
SirAndy
QUOTE(Derek Seymour @ May 2 2009, 10:54 AM) *

does anyone have a pic or diagram

Mr. Haynes has one ...
shades.gif Andy
Cap'n Krusty
QUOTE(SirAndy @ May 2 2009, 12:48 PM) *

QUOTE(Derek Seymour @ May 2 2009, 10:54 AM) *

does anyone have a pic or diagram

Mr. Haynes has one ...
shades.gif Andy

So does Mr. Pelican, and his is in color and easy to read. See above. The Cap'n
Derek Seymour
I gave George a call and he walked me through it pray.gif

Of course I didn't bring my Haynes with me.. and I keep forgetting that Pelican has so much of this online!

Thanks to all!!!!

New clutch is in! New linkage bushings next then VROOM!!!! driving.gif piratenanner.gif

76-914
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ May 2 2009, 12:23 PM) *

George - it is a '76 saved by much effort from California smog oblivion by Derek...

Hey ConeDodger; how's that? mines a 76 and not yet registered. something I should know? btw the download you gave me doesn't cover parts 1,2 or 3, which is where the electrical info would be. Tons of body and brake info available there?
Derek Seymour
QUOTE(76-914 @ May 2 2009, 07:47 PM) *

Hey ConeDodger; how's that? mines a 76 and not yet registered. something I should know? btw the download you gave me doesn't cover parts 1,2 or 3, which is where the electrical info would be. Tons of body and brake info available there?

If you need any help with SMOG stuff let me know
76-914
QUOTE(Derek Seymour @ May 2 2009, 08:03 PM) *

QUOTE(76-914 @ May 2 2009, 07:47 PM) *

If you need any help with SMOG stuff let me know

I might need it. I'll add you to my friends list in case. So yours smogged OK. All w/ original equipment?
markb
I just backdated a 76 2.0 motor to put in my 72, so I may have some of the smog stuff if you need it.
76-914
QUOTE(markb @ May 2 2009, 11:38 PM) *

I just backdated a 76 2.0 motor to put in my 72, so I may have some of the smog stuff if you need it.

I'll definately keep you in mind, Thx.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.