Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 body kits
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
sergio
Hi ,I'm Sergei Yakovlev and I'm very interest in kit cars based on 914 chassis. Like: Rayco ,PRO SCA ,Red Dawg Racing and etc. I want to buy a original literature/info packs about this Companies and I do not know who can help me. If anyone has any such material for sale, please.
SirAndy
welcome.png

I haven't seen anything for sale in a while, but someone posted a couple of scans not too long ago.

bye1.gif Andy
sergio
QUOTE(SirAndy @ May 2 2009, 12:50 PM) *

welcome.png

I haven't seen anything for sale in a while, but someone posted a couple of scans not too long ago.

bye1.gif Andy

Hi Andy ,I'm very interest in ORIGINAL info pack (photos ,text ,prices)......
orange914
russia wow! welcome.png sergio

mike
drew365
I have an original Chalon Kit Instruction Booklet that tells you how to install the kit in 28 steps and 34 photos. It's yours if you want to pm me mailing info.
sergio
QUOTE(drew365 @ May 2 2009, 06:58 PM) *

I have an original Chalon Kit Instruction Booklet that tells you how to install the kit in 28 steps and 34 photos. It's yours if you want to pm me mailing info.

Thanks for the offer. I already have quite a Mitcom Chalon literature. It is the most common literature from 914 manufacturers. As already reported by other manufacturers unfortunately very rare.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.