Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: F/S '74 914 2.0 litre
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
entropycat
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment

SOLD! Thank you all for your interest.

I still have lots of parts to sell, as I was forced to separate the package. Please look for my ad in the parts forum.

Regards,
Jim T.

For Sale: 1974 Porsche 914 2.0 litre. Car runs and drives well. Solid body, no structural rust, solid jack points. The car has about 90K miles and comes with many spares, including engine, gearbox, body panels, Minilite style alloy wheels, set of factory shop manuals and parts book, suspension, brakes, some special tools... too much to list! Bring a truck! Car is Located in Lancaster, CA. E-mail me for more pictures at entropycat@verizon.net.

The price asked for the car and spares package will be reduced $300 per week until sold. The current asking price is now $5700.
URY914
Where?
entropycat
QUOTE(URY914 @ May 3 2009, 05:22 AM) *

Where?

Greetings!

The car is located in Lancaster, CA. That's about 75 miles North and East of Los Angeles.

Regards,
Jim T.
JoeSharp
Jim: If you still have it by then. Bring it to the Inn of Lancaster on Sunday the 17th. About 75 of us will be for a car show and awards ceremony.
6freak
appears to be a nice little car at a fair price to boot
Gint
Is that a factory white car? In other words, was it always white? And if so, is that the original paint or a respray?
entropycat
QUOTE(Gint @ May 4 2009, 04:53 PM) *

Is that a factory white car? In other words, was it always white? And if so, is that the original paint or a respray?

Hi Gint!

The paint code is L 80 E which is "Light Ivory" according to the shop
manual. It has always looked white to me. The color is original, but the
paint is not... it is a Maaco repaint. That's why the rocker panels are
white... they were originally black and the idiots didn't know enough to
mask them.

Regards,
Jim T.
entropycat
Click to view attachment

I have been instructed in how to "bump" my ad, so here goes. I will add another picture. When I tried to add more than one, the system balked, so I will add a little at a time. This picture shows the car being lifted by its right jack point... the idea being to demonstrate that the jack points are solid.

Thanks for the interest out there.

Regards,
Jim T.
entropycat
Greetings, All!

I have decided to reduce the price of the car and spares package $300 per week until sold. The price through June 6 is now $5700.

Regards,
Jim T.
entropycat@verizon.net
IronHillRestorations
If this car is half as good as your FI tester, it's a winner! Good luck, wish I had some more discretionary income.....
entropycat
Thank You Sir for the kind words.

Regards,
Jim T.
entropycat@verizon.net
jockotobling
QUOTE(entropycat @ May 30 2009, 04:44 PM) *

Regards,
Jim T.
entropycat@verizon.net

what is the condition of the interior?
entropycat
QUOTE(jockotobling @ Jun 8 2009, 12:36 AM) *

QUOTE(entropycat @ May 30 2009, 04:44 PM) *

Regards,
Jim T.
entropycat@verizon.net

what is the condition of the interior?

If you will E-mail me directly at entropycat@verizon.net, I will send you a photo. Generally, the interior is good. There is a crack in the dash top vinyl which is covered with an after-market dash rug.

Regards,
Jim T.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.