Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: NorCal WCR Caravan
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jimtab
As the date draws near I was wondering if we are planning a coordinated attack on SoCal or what? If we don't have a plan, I think I'll slip out Thursday and visit the Dean crash site on the way down. Haven't been out that way for a while and I'd rather do anything than bore a hole in the wind on I5 with damn near no break in the driving....oh and I don't want to get to LA at rush hour....we won't be stopping at the top of the valley this time...we have to drive into the "belly of the beast" at Irvine. So....whadda ya think gang? driving.gif
McMark
I'm planning on leaving after 12:00 on Friday and coming back Monday morning when everyone else heads to the track.

Andy mentioned leaving on Thursday and taking the long route.
jimtab
Aw Mark, you're not coming to the track to embarrass yourself with the rest of us?
McMark
In my Rabbit? blink.gif

Nah. cool.gif
dw914er
ill be leaving slo around noon friday... I would love to join up with teener folk though
jimtab
QUOTE(McMark @ May 3 2009, 01:22 PM) *

In my Rabbit? blink.gif

Nah. cool.gif

So you'll have a handicap.....or two....I plan to be in HellA by 2pm on Friday...I want no part of Friday rush in LA in my little flat car......
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.