So I have been unable to start my car. I recently got some extra fuel injectors because one of mine was leaking badly from the hose where it connects to the fuel rail. headbang.gif I tried putting one of the ones I got in and the engine wouldn't start up. I put the one I took out back in and it still would not start. I know fuel was getting to them because after I put the old FI back in the hose started leaking again when I was trying to start it. I still haven't figured out why the engine idle's too high also. I had started it up a few times after the first day I started it and it wasn't idling as high. The first time I started her up it seemed to be idling around 5000 rpm's and than it seemed to be around 2000 rpm's the next couple of times I started her about a week later. My tach gauge isn't hooked up and I can't figure it out. The POV didn't finish the job and the diagram he drew makes no sense because he shows 3 wires going to the gauge and I can only find 2 that are not connected to anything else... headbang.gif I sanded down the rust spots on my trunk lids, put some rust remover on them and than sprayed primer on them to prevent further rust. I discovered my driver side door leaks when I went out the next day to work on it and the day before it stormed pretty bad and I found a puddle of water chilling on my driver side floor all the way to the fire wall. It wasn't too bad. Don't know about the pass side door though. I got another 3 port fuel pump that came with the injectors I acquired and I replaced the one I had because it leaked. I know the one I put on my car works because I can here it running and fuel is getting to the injectors causing the one to leak.

My List...too long...
Replace battery
Get my engine running and idling correctly
Send my FI's to be cleaned and tested maybe...?
Replace tires
Replace brake pads
Bleed brakes
Replace oil and filter in engine
Replace spark plugs
Replace spark plug wires
Check the timing
Put pass seat back in after I get the seat mount
Fix driver side leak
Fix front left fender
Figure out wiring for my tach gauge and re connect it
Reinstall eye brows on headlights
Replace battery tray and support
Replace distributor cap and rotor if needed
Put steering wheel on car when I get it
Figure out why the fog lights aren't turning on
Strip the paint, bead blast her, make it rust free and re paint car
Have engine re built during body work
More to add in the near or far future as I go...