Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Need pictures of stock 914/6 engine bay.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
inschool
Just as the title states. I need any photos you all may have of the stock 914/6 engine bay.Ii would like to know the wiring harness routing and location/ set up of the CDI. Currently doing a conversion with an original 914/6 motor and need some photos to reference. Please post here or send to Drewfantano@aol.com

Thank you all,

Andrew.
McMark
Check the originality forum, if you haven't already.
carr914
Andrew, welcome.png

Where in Florida are you?

There are a bunch of us here in Tampa (at least 10 Real 914-6s)

a few guys in Orlando with 914-6 conversions

a couple of guys on the East Coast

A guy in the Keys, a couple in Miami and of course there's Byron in Jacksonville

T.C.
inschool
Originality forum was not much help. I'm about 28 pages into my topic search "914/6 engine bay" for photos and other info, with 17 to go. Most photos i find are of the motor out of the car.

I'm in Palm Beach county, 30 miles south of West Palm. Thanks for the Welcome.
McMark
Try "+914/6 +engine +bay". The search takes a bit of getting used to.
carr914
QUOTE(inschool @ May 4 2009, 04:29 PM) *

Originality forum was not much help. I'm about 28 pages into my topic search "914/6 engine bay" for photos and other info, with 17 to go. Most photos i find are of the motor out of the car.

I was just in Palm Beach Gardens last Wednesday picking up a Real 914-6.

Both of my cars are empty engine bays, so I'm no help right now. Do a search for Steve, member smg914, pm him with your request, he will have your answer

T.C.
inschool
QUOTE(carr914 @ May 4 2009, 07:59 PM) *

QUOTE(inschool @ May 4 2009, 04:29 PM) *

I was just in Palm Beach Gardens last Wednesday picking up a Real 914-6.

Both of my cars are empty engine bays, so I'm no help right now. Do a search for Steve, member smg914, pm him with your request, he will have your answer

T.C.

I saw that car posted on here. you got quite a deal! If i had the garage space, I would have loved to tackle that project. Thanks for the heads up.
Jayhawk
Go to

http://www.pbase.com/9146gt/my9146g

it is a treasure trove of 914-6 information
Jayhawk
Extra note - this is a complicated site and takes a while to load, look at the system tree for a complete outline of information

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.