Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
ME733
Wanted to buy,a drivers seat...maybe a passengers seat?.....w/or wo seat rails,for a 1973....prefer in absolutely mint condition, black , perferated pattern...thanks.
Joe Bob
I have two seats with original rails, unbroken adjuster handles (rare)....they need to be re-upholstered. The guy I use has the oem material.

What's your budget or are you looking for original survivors?
ME733
[quote name='mikez' date='May 4 2009, 09:15 AM' post='1165349']
I have two seats with original rails, unbroken adjuster handles (rare)....they need to be re-upholstered. The guy I use has the oem material.

What's your budget or are you looking for original survi Well I was hoping to find one,for the drivers side, at a resonable price.I think a seat is going to cost about 100.00 to reupolster(oem material).so I just thought some one might have something resonable(c h e a p e r ).budget is around 100.00.for reupolstered.
i love porsche
ive got a drivers seat for sale here, its been freshly reupholstered, never mounted.

it cost me 250 for the work, ill sell it for 200

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=94967
ME733
Thank you all for responding......I found and purchased a passenger side seat that was in great shape...please delete this advertisement.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.