Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who was running down Hwy 14 in the Gorge on Sunday?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
davesclassicvws
I was riding my motorcyle up the Columbia Gorge on Hwy 14 Sunday afternoon and I saw 3 914's coming my way. Was it anyone here? If so, the next time your runnign up this way, let me know.
Lou W
I saw a yellow 914 on the Washington side just west of the Dalles on Sunday April 5th. driving.gif
davesclassicvws
I saw 3 cars together, yellow, and 2 red. If that was you I was riding a mototrcycle and I gave you guys a thumbs up.
davesclassicvws
I know you're there!!
Lou W
Nope, wasn't me, mines not running, I was wondering if the yellow one I saw was part of this group. smile.gif
EyeTrip
I would have been the 4th 914 but I broke my foot. hissyfit.gif

One guy was Dave that lives near you,he has a red one. And I think one guy was Steve. I'll have to ask.
Todd Enlund
QUOTE(EyeTrip @ May 7 2009, 04:04 PM) *

That sucks. sad.gif Did you get the new engine in yet?
EyeTrip
QUOTE(Todd Enlund @ May 7 2009, 04:21 PM) *

QUOTE(EyeTrip @ May 7 2009, 04:04 PM) *

That sucks. sad.gif Did you get the new engine in yet?

Not yet. I don't know why I'm dragging on it. I do have a clutch for ya when I get mobile again.

The weather got nice and the notchback project was restarted.
dashgod
Hi, I'm Dave. I was in the red one. The yellow one was a guy named Theo, and the orange was, I believe, John. I live in the Fisher's Landing area. My son and I were just out for a drive to The Bridge of the God's, and saw them in one of the trailhead parking lots on the way back. Totally coincidental on my part running into them. Talking with them, they live within 5-10 miles from me, off of 164th.

Yes Dave, I did see you. I stuck my hand up, but may have been past you, so not visible to you...
davesclassicvws
I live in Camas and so does Eyetrip. Did you by chance make the "Falling Leaf Tour" last fall? We should meet up sometime. I'm definately ready for another gorge drive.
dashgod
QUOTE(davesclassicvws @ May 7 2009, 08:25 PM) *

I live in Camas and so does Eyetrip. Did you by chance make the "Falling Leaf Tour" last fall? We should meet up sometime. I'm definately ready for another gorge drive.

No, I didn't make the trip last fall. I do know Eyetrip, we work together. I think I live just west of you on the other side of the QFC, off of Hiddenbrook. I'm still in the 'sick of winter' phase and try to get out and drive every chance I can... sans top of course.

I think this weekend is going to be an 'Edsel' weekend though. She hasn't been out in a while.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.