Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 grave?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rtalich
Went to Alki Beach last Friday and passed a house that had 3 teeners out in front. Looked like they'd been there a while. I was going to stop and take a pic but looked like I might have gotten shot at. Doesn't show up too well on Google Earth either. Anyway, just thought I'd share.

-Rob
sixnotfour
The owner watches this site.
rtalich
QUOTE(sixnotfour @ May 5 2009, 09:09 AM) *

The owner watches this site.

Doh... hope they aren't offended by my 'getting shot at' comment. beerchug.gif
sean_v8_914
I hope they did. perhaps we can shame them into stopping their emminent decay
PeeGreen 914
I am always wondering if I know who it is. I have been told I most likely do but then the people won't tell me who the owner is. The cars do not belong to the people who live in that house either.
sixnotfour
69 build date Has had whole front clip replaced with factory complete front. (a long time ago)
75/76 with a (did) running2.0, but wrecked.
76/75 no motor CA. originally. air condtion cut.

Make an offer, Ill make sure he gets it.

Free bees and mice.
PeeGreen 914
drunk.gif av-943.gif bee and mice are never free.
Cap'n Krusty
We have a special beach for alkies, too! We call it "Pismo Dunes" All the drunken folks from the San Joaquin Valley spend the summer weekends there, tearing around the dunes and running over each other .............

The Cap'n

dw914er
QUOTE(Cap'n Krusty @ May 5 2009, 01:05 PM) *

We have a special beach for alkies, too! We call it "Pismo Dunes" All the drunken folks from the San Joaquin Valley spend the summer weekends there, tearing around the dunes and running over each other .............

The Cap'n

lol-2.gif
VaccaRabite
QUOTE(sixnotfour @ May 5 2009, 01:25 PM) *

69 build date Has had whole front clip replaced with factory complete front. (a long time ago)
75/76 with a (did) running2.0, but wrecked.
76/75 no motor CA. originally. air condtion cut.

Make an offer, Ill make sure he gets it.

Free bees and mice.

Why is the owner so secret (or why is everyone protecting the owners identity?) If he is interested in a sale, secrecy will only ensure that his cars rust away unloved.

Zach
6freak
Hope the city dont get in the way and have them towed ..or fine the owner for blite within the city limits.and then they will still be towed and then crushed sad.gif...............O and by the way Capt`n its .pronounced ...AL KEYE.........not AL KEY....lol
MDG
QUOTE(6freak @ May 6 2009, 11:36 AM) *

O and by the way Capt`n its .pronounced ...AL KEYE.........not AL KEY....lol

. . . but alkie is funnier beer3.gif
6freak
QUOTE(MDG @ May 6 2009, 08:51 AM) *

agree.gif it is ..I just wanted to set the record strait
Cap'n Krusty
QUOTE(6freak @ May 6 2009, 11:16 AM) *

QUOTE(MDG @ May 6 2009, 08:51 AM) *

agree.gif it is ..I just wanted to set the record strait

WHAT? Both those examples appear to be pronounced the same .........

"Strait"? Like "George Strait? "Dire Straits"?

The Cap'n, spelling ace extraordinaire.
Sleepin
Strait of Gibraltar? Straits of Hormuz? biggrin.gif

I had three crushed on Monday....there are two here on top of this Caddy!

IPB Image
rtalich
How 'bout this... Al (like the name, Tim the tool mans side kick) K - eye (like an eye ball... LOL) Put it all together...... Al - K - eye

smile.gif
6freak
QUOTE(rtalich @ May 6 2009, 08:12 PM) *

How 'bout this... Al (like the name, Tim the tool mans side kick) K - eye (like an eye ball... LOL) Put it all together...... Al - K - eye

smile.gif

Thats better yet ..thanks ...2funny
Cap'n Krusty
Do people from Bakersfield go there, too?

The Cap'n
PeeGreen 914
It actually has some of the best real estate around. Right on the water and very nice properties. One of the most popular beaches in the Seattle area. Not many homeless in the area but it happens to be a high crime area because of the beach.
zymurgist
QUOTE(rtalich @ May 6 2009, 11:12 PM) *

smile.gif

Sounds like Al Qaeda to me.
Katmanken
That's a whine and cheese pronounciation for pinky lifters....

Kinda like Carmel....

No... not like kar-mull corn...... like Car-mell... it rhymes rhymes with smell dry.gif
6freak
i love new car smell
Cap'n Krusty
QUOTE(Phoenix 914-6GT @ May 7 2009, 09:32 AM) *

It actually has some of the best real estate around. Right on the water and very nice properties. One of the most popular beaches in the Seattle area. Not many homeless in the area but it happens to be a high crime area because of the beach.

Sounds like they do. Pismo is nice, too, when it's not overwhelmed by San Joaquin Valley trash. Nothing against the nice folks from there, but the dregs seem to show up for all the major excuses to get drunk and trash the beach.

The Cap'n
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.