Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB NICE Early NO vent Underdash pad
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
budman5201
If you have a VERY nice underdash pad from an early car with no vents can i see a pic if you have one for sale? I am eliminating the vents on my side because i have a hotrod air underdash saver A/C heat unit

thanks guys

orange914
p.m. sent

mike
zx-niner
Where do you get the heat? Water cooled engine?
budman5201
yep subaru 2.0 turbo
charliew
So are you going to use the cowl vent at all? Also is the shifter as good as those on the factory cable shift cars? honda, gm, mr2, so on?
budman5201
QUOTE(charliew @ May 7 2009, 08:25 AM) *

So are you going to use the cowl vent at all? Also is the shifter as good as those on the factory cable shift cars? honda, gm, mr2, so on?

The cableshift is great, only limitation is the 35 year old transmission. Mine has all new syncros and teeth,etc. But obviously its not as much as a gate like the mr2, etc due to the design of the transmission. Take the best shifting with all new bushings that you have stock and maybe a little better than that....

Nope welding the cowl shut in front no fresh air that way.
koozy
You still looking for the under dash pad? I'll dig mine out and take a photo if you are.
budman5201
yeah still looking. Can you post a pic. Oh also do i need to redo the metal frame underneath or with some simple mods can it bolt up??
thanks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.