Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Credit to Mikey914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Porsche Rescue
When I need something for the 914 I usually look for it at the usual suspects.
Wednesday I checked our Vendor Board and saved $30!

I needed a pair of heater hoses (exchanger to body) and found they were $30 each at my flaps and about the same at the online sources. Mikey has them at $28 per pair, $5 shipping. I ordered on Wednesday and they arrived Priority Mail today (Friday). They are the orange hoses which look identical to OE.

If I need seals or a bumper top, he'll be the first place I look next time.
Mikey914
Thanks, just doing my part to make better, and NLA parts for our cars. I've got a few more items I'm working on and there are a few vendors like Pelican Parts, Auto Atlanta, and GPR to be able to help them to provide you with parts also. These vendors by purchasing in higher volume will be able to provide you with some of these items also. This has helped me to be able to make more parts faster. So, thanks to the other vendors also.

smile.gif
seanery
thumb3d.gif you guys make it easy for us - I agree thanks to all who make NLA products, new, and redesigned parts for our cars and our bookshelves, mantles & more!

thumb3d.gif
johannes
I ordered parts from Mikey and let them ship to France. Everythining went smooth. Great service, great products, great prices... Tanks
zonedoubt
A shout out to Mikey914 from Canada. I have his windshield, rear trunk and fender seals. All top notch quality.
VaccaRabite
I am excited about his front spoilers. can't wait to see them!

Zach
Slick914
agree.gif

Mike is a top notch vender!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.