Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Brian Redman, Targa Florio race practice
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Derek Seymour
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYmJKGE0PP8

Many of you have probably have seen this already, but if not enjoy!!!
maf914
That circuit is just insane! Obviously no one was concerned about track safety. wacko.gif

I like the way they race through the town. I remember seeing photos of people lining the streets in the town and the corners in the countryside. Wild! laugh.gif
Scott S
I remember seeing that episode before NASCAR got their hooks into the speed channel.
Anyone know if that show ever airs anywhere else?

FYI, it is either a 6 or a GT - not a 916 - several shots showing the top is off the car....

Coooool stuff.
URY914
The roof is off= not a 916.
Derek Seymour
Disclaimer: The video itself states that it is a 916... not me... I have found a few discrepancies in the video though for instance how "The Pig" got it's name and such.

One thing I noticed though is that it doesn't look to have GT flares so would it just be a standard 914/6 that someone incorrectly assumed is a 916?

Edit: Ooops just saw Scott's post.. thanks!!! : ) I have watched this numerous times and have always wondered if it really was a 916 or just a typo... now I know!
smg914
Interesting that the car has GT door pulls and a GT steering wheel.
ChicagoPete
Is that actually on the "Victory by Design" DVD?

I have watched the DVD a couple of years ago and don't remember seeing these clips.

Is it possible that they issue updated versions of each?

Peter
Derek Seymour
Don't know if it is on the DVD.. I assume it is.. but you can download the entire thing as a torrent and it is on there.
Jerry
where can you download the entire thing......and how?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.