Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WCR
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
dave29
Can't seem to find a schedule or get into the WCR thread. Can only join the fun on Sat. morning. Where will everyone be? The 6 needs to get out of the garage!
dave29
hissyfit.gif
QUOTE(dave29 @ May 7 2009, 03:33 PM) *

Can't seem to find a schedule or get into the WCR thread. Can only join the fun on Sat. morning. Where will everyone be? The 6 needs to get out of the garage!

Guess the WCR must be a secret!!
dave29

OK...found the schedule, now where is cars and coffee? biggrin.gif
6freak
QUOTE(dave29 @ May 8 2009, 07:22 AM) *

Did you get it all worked out? Hope so !.....Mr Joe Sharp is the contact person with all the answers...contact him he will be happy to point you in the right direction...Good luck seeya there
Mike
dave29
QUOTE(6freak @ May 8 2009, 07:32 AM) *

Did you get it all worked out? Hope so !.....Mr Joe Sharp is the contact person with all the answers...contact him he will be happy to point you in the right direction...Good luck seeya there
Mike

I know the date and the location but I don't know where the location is! Also...what time?
6freak
QUOTE(dave29 @ May 8 2009, 07:43 AM) *

QUOTE(6freak @ May 8 2009, 07:32 AM) *

Mike

I know the date and the location but I don't know where the location is! Also...what time?

Now im lost .LOL read what you just wrote! so do you or dont you know where its at confused24.gif ..I dont know where the coffe shop is I will just follow the group that day ..Hope this is helping
dave29
QUOTE(6freak @ May 8 2009, 08:00 AM) *

Now im lost .LOL read what you just wrote! so do you or dont you know where its at confused24.gif ..I dont know where the coffe shop is I will just follow the group that day ..Hope this is helping
What i meant to say is that I don't know where cars and coffee is located.
McMark
Here's the secret. If you're at the hotel early enough, you just follow the pack of cars. wink.gif
dave29
How early is early enough?
6freak
6am...Ill pound on your door.. lol-2.gif... I dont think you`ll miss it
dave29
Make sure you have my coffee before you pound on the door!!
6freak
QUOTE(dave29 @ May 8 2009, 11:49 AM) *

Make sure you have my coffee before you pound on the door!!

LATTE IN HAND OF COURSE ...ITS ALL GOOD WE WONT LET YOU MISS COFFEE...OUGH DO YOU FOLKS EVEN DRINK LATTE`S LIKE US IN THE PNW
dw914er
Cars and coffee is at the Mazda place...

look up cars and coffee online.... its a big event... they have a website too
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.