Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Questions About 914 World Software
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
entropycat
Greetings, All!

I read in the 914 world classified rules that it's OK to "bump" your ads (presumably to the front of the list) every two days. However, I can't figure out how to do this. Editing the ad doesn't do it.

Which brings up a second question: Presumably, I could "bump" my ad by deleting it and re-entering the whole thing. However, the procedure given under FAQ doesn't work.... there is no "moderation options" pull-down menu anywhere that I can find.

I think I ran into this once before, when I wanted to delete an ad for the NineFourTronics (cr) D-Jet test set after I had stopped production. I was unable to do that as well, and continue to this day to get occasional questions about this item.

Any suggestions from the moderators out there?

Thanks,
Jim T.
SirAndy
You "bump" a thread by adding another post to it ...

Like so: icon_bump.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(entropycat @ May 7 2009, 04:37 PM) *

I think I ran into this once before, when I wanted to delete an ad for the NineFourTronics (cr) D-Jet test set after I had stopped production. I was unable to do that as well, and continue to this day to get occasional questions about this item.

Ads expire after 30 days. If you're still getting questions about your item, your Ad is either no older than 30 days, someone saved a copy of your Ad or you're confusing a post of yours in another forum with an actual Ad in the classifieds.

shades.gif Andy
McMark
You can also PM me with a link to the thread to be deleted.
entropycat
To Sir Andy:

Thanks much for the info. I think you have nailed it. I appreciate the help.

Regards,
Jim T.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.