Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: F/S 1973 2.0
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
1FASTVW
I have owned this car for 18 years. After driving it about 3 years, put it in storage and kind of forgot about it. So it has been languishing for the last 15 years or so in a dry storage unit. I recently drug it home and dismantled it to do a restoration, but I just don't have the time to work on it. When dismantling the car, I put everything in separate sip-loc bags and labeled them, so there would be no confusion upon reassembly. It is an original 2.0 car, with the stock motor and it has the correct GA engine code. The floor pan is tight, no holes with some minor surface rust, as well as the rear trunk. The front trunk was the same, and all I did was wire wheel it and prime it. The junction from the sail panels to the rear fenders are the only real issue on this car. They have rusted through and need replacing. The hell hole is not an issue though, as I got in there with a wire wheel and scrubbed away at it, and then hit it with some rust converter and later primed it. I removed the battery before putting it in storage. The longs are tight as a drum, no rust on them at all. I have all 5 of the original Fuchs wheels, and all of the trim and accessories that came with the car. The only thing not original to the car is an oil pressure gauge that someone put in place of the factory clock, which I don't have. This will make an awesome restoration project for someone who has the time. I have stacks of pictures available for anyone who is interested. The car is located in Wenatchee, Wa, and can be seen just about anytime, just let me know. Please contact me with any questions, sojourner30@hotmail Thanks for looking.

$3000 or make me a reasonable offer.
IPB Image
IPB Image
914rrr
email sent
1FASTVW
Replied. Look forward to hearing from you.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.