Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: "canadian newbie"
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jerome3.2
Hello folks,

I would like to introduce mylself. I come from France and I have been living in Toronto for one year now. I left behind me a 3L2 carrera who is waiting for my return, I will drive her during my holidays.

I am looking for a 914 2L and frankly I don't know anything about 914's. I have had a look on several ads, nearby Toronto, And I haven't found anything really interesting: most of time too rusty cars

I am in touch with Mike'914 and hopefully I will come across something interesting for me.

I do know that this forum must be a great source of information!!

Cheers,

Jerome
dlo914
welcome.png

And hope you find a decent 914. smile.gif
zonedoubt
welcome.png

...from a fellow Canadian. bye1.gif
porschecb
welcome.png
So.Cal.914
welcome.png

Check out the link below, he has some nice cars for sale from time to time. I am sure he could arrange shipping but it might be more fun to fly out and drive it back. Just a thought.

http://camp914.com/

dlo914
That's a bit of a drive, but would make for an adventurous trip.
jcambo7
welcome.png
Welcome to the addiction that never ends. Good luck finding a teener. This is the best place to find a 914 or to find the places to find one.
MDG
welcome.png

salut, Jerome!
swl
Welcome Jerome!

Good luck on the hunt. Finding solid teeners in this part of the world is difficult but not impossible. There are a few Ontario people here and we'll keep our eyes open for you. There are occassional good cars that pop up in Ohio and upstate New York.

Are you looking for a complete car that is ready to drive or a project car?
crxnug
welcome.png welcome from another toronto 914 guy
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.