Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS:914-4 2.0 Engine and SS Transmission
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
por73914
FS:914-4 2.0 Engine "GA" engine code and SS Transmission. The engine has complete FI still intact including the MPS and ECU. Also has SSI heat exchangers in good condition. Included is a side shift transmission with linkage. I can come up with a SS shifter ind the linkage inside the car to complete a conversion. Looking to get $900.00 plus shipping. I have used freight88.com to ship engines and they are very reasonable. The last one I sent out went to NJ for $156.00. My zip code is 72744. PM me for my number if you would like to talk it over.

beerchug.gif
orange914
QUOTE(por73914 @ May 8 2009, 06:36 AM) *

FS:914-4 2.0 Engine "GA" engine code and SS Transmission. The engine has complete FI still intact including the MPS and ECU. Also has SSI heat exchangers in good condition. Included is a side shift transmission with linkage. I can come up with a SS shifter ind the linkage inside the car to complete a conversion. Looking to get $900.00 plus shipping. I have used freight88.com to ship engines and they are very reasonable. The last one I sent out went to NJ for $156.00. My zip code is 72744. PM me for my number if you would like to talk it over.

beerchug.gif

wow, good deal
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.