Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wanted: 914 body kits litrature need
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
sergio
Hi ,I'm Sergei Yakovlev and I'm very interest in kit cars based on 914 chassis. Like: Rayco ,PRO SCA ,Red Dawg Racing and etc. I want to buy a original literature/info packs about this Companies and I do not know who can help me. If anyone has any such material for sale, please.
nomore9one4
av-943.gif I just threw away all of Rayco's Literature 2 yes 2 days ago! Is that not always the case. I could have saved that stuff another 10 years and I would never need it. Sorry! confused24.gif
sergio
QUOTE(faux916 @ May 8 2009, 02:56 PM) *

av-943.gif I just threw away all of Rayco's Literature 2 yes 2 days ago! Is that not always the case. I could have saved that stuff another 10 years and I would never need it. Sorry! confused24.gif

If you do not have this literature then why write? You think that I very much regret and hang? If you can help, I am ready to buy a pack .... I see that the search for a brochures on this forum is a very futile exercise. Nothing except the empty comment.
nomore9one4
QUOTE(sergio @ May 9 2009, 12:32 PM) *

QUOTE(faux916 @ May 8 2009, 02:56 PM) *

If you do not have this literature then why write? You think that I very much regret and hang? If you can help, I am ready to buy a pack .... I see that the search for a brochures on this forum is a very futile exercise. Nothing except the empty comment.

You are obviously new here! dry.gif Good luck! I am sure they will line up to help you now.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.