Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 4- 16x7" Fuchs for 5 lug.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Mr.242
Hello interested buyers..... *****PRICE DROP******

I bougth these for my 914-6 from a forum member: number6.

I have decided I didn't want to modify my rear fenders on my SIX and have decided to let these go. I paid $800 and will take $500, plus any shipping costs.

I find myself in the middle of custody issues with my ex and desperate need of some extra cash for attorney/mediation fees. I am the good guy in this one and my kids need me to do this fight for more time!!! Thus I am taking a $300 dollar soaking on these to help someone else to get the funds I need to help my kids.

Thanks,
Mark

Here is a picture of the rims (I'm selling w/o tires) on a narrow bodied 914.
Click to view attachment
Van914
Do you have pictures of the backs of the wheels and the part numbers?
Thanks
Van914
Mr.242
QUOTE(Van914 @ May 10 2009, 12:20 AM) *

Do you have pictures of the backs of the wheels and the part numbers?
Thanks
Van914

Here is the original posting of the rims for sale:

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...amp;hl=blue+914

pics and parts numbers listed. NO tires in this sale.

Thanks,
Mark
6freak
drunk.gif
Mr.242
Last day to work a deal for the "FREE" shipping to WCR. 6Freak is heading out early tomorrow am.

Anyone.........................? MARCO?
6freak
leaveing wednesday mid morning ..That give them one more day to look and figure out how too get them home
6freak
Last chance before i go south..I can bring them to WCR for the buyer
Mr.242
icon_bump.gif

Mr.242
PRICE DROP.

I need to let these go and will lose $300 on them. Someone will get a good deal.

I am in a custody a battle with the ex and will need some funds to pay my attorney and mediation costs. I am the good guy in this battle and my kids need me to do the good fight! headbang.gif

MARCO????? Anyone, interested? Will offer here first for a few days before I drop them on Ebay!

$500 for four and YOU pay shipping. About 15lbs each from zip 98024

My Bro and Dad are driving to the Colorado Porsche Parade and the shipping can be for free if you are going or along the route to meet!

Enjoy!
Zaney
Mark,
I will take them!
PM sent!

Just saw this ad this morning.

Cheers!
Nate
Mr.242
QUOTE(Zaney @ Jun 23 2009, 10:35 AM) *

Mark,
I will take them!
PM sent!

Just saw this ad this morning.

Cheers!
Nate

PENDING the pickup of the wheels. But thanks NATE. We will be in touch for the purchase and pickup of these wheels. Thanks for the support.

Mark

jmill
Damn!!!!!

Put me second in line.

Make that 3rd. sad.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.