Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Front Windshied for a 72
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
turnaround89
My front windshield cracked and the crack is spreading everyday so i need a new windshield. Before i drop 300 at AA for a new one, just wanted to see if i can find a better deal. Seller will probably have to ship the windshield, i am willing to pay for shipping. the windshield would be for a 72, thanks!!
jkp2240
QUOTE(turnaround89 @ May 9 2009, 06:23 PM) *

My front windshield cracked and the crack is spreading everyday so i need a new windshield. Before i drop 300 at AA for a new one, just wanted to see if i can find a better deal. Seller will probably have to ship the windshield, i am willing to pay for shipping. the windshield would be for a 72, thanks!!

sent pm
Cheapsnake
jkp is probably got you covered being close by, but if it doesn't work out I've got a good one for $175. I shipped one to Florida by cutting out the entire frame to use as packing and it arrived just fine. Or you could use it as an excuse for a road trip to Door County.

Tom
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.