Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB 5 lug conversion parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
barada
Hello,

I need to fill out the fender wells on my newly acquired 914. Looking for all related parts to do a 5 lug set up. Let me know what you got, can do it in pieces or all at once.Email is best.

Thanks
Phillip
Lavanaut
Email sent bye1.gif
raw1298
I have a set of the stub aand hub for the rear out of a 69 911. $50.00 shipped.
barada
Got rear hubs coming, anyone have any front end parts? Would like to go cheap until I can grab some 911 parts.

Thanks
Phil
barada
These would work for up front no?
914 rotors
bdstone914
QUOTE(barada @ May 12 2009, 05:34 PM) *

These would work for up front no?
914 rotors

Interesting but no real information given there. They say they are 914-6 rotors which are 911 type where you have a hub that bolts to the strut. They do not say what struts they will bolt up to/ 914-6 only?
raw1298
I will be shipping those hubs tomorrow. I think you will need to find the transaxle hubs and the shafts to complete the set. There is a thread in the classic forum that explains this. Thanks!! Shipped UPS yesterday. They say you will recieve on Wednesday next week. Thank you!
bdstone914
QUOTE(barada @ May 12 2009, 05:04 PM) *

Got rear hubs coming, anyone have any front end parts? Would like to go cheap until I can grab some 911 parts.

Thanks
Phil

If you bought 911 hubs you will need 911 axles. I saw a pair on the Pelican 911 FS forum for $40.

Bruce
otto
I have new 914/6 stub axles.
Lavanaut
QUOTE(barada @ May 12 2009, 06:04 PM) *

Got rear hubs coming, anyone have any front end parts?

Phil I didn't see a response to the email I sent, did you get it? I've got a very nice set of front hubs for sale...link to pics in the email I sent, and here.

Friday! beerchug.gif

Reid
barada
Sorry I forgot I shut off my charter acct. New email is above.
I wanted to get some front rotors that had been drilled for a 5 lug set up.
barada
Still need a pair of front rotors redrilled for a 74 model. I bought a pair from apparently a 70-72 model and they don't want to work. The rotor sits to far out for the caliper to mount back up, Anyone know of any tricks? Almost at the point of grabbing a 911 front set up even though I was wanting to save money.
jaxdream
Check out kyracedog's ad , he's got what you need in the rotor dept, IIRC he's in Louisville , got other stuff for sale also.

Jaxdream
barada
QUOTE(jaxdream @ May 30 2009, 02:24 PM) *

Check out kyracedog's ad , he's got what you need in the rotor dept, IIRC he's in Louisville , got other stuff for sale also.

Jaxdream

Yeah I have an email in with him from Pelican. Thanks for the heads up.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.