Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Phoenix,AZ it is time for dinner
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mike9142.0
Come out for beer3.gif and chowtime.gif this saturday night with Bleyseng.
We will be meeting at Hooters on Bell Rd and I-17, 2834 W Bell Rd at 7:00pm

See you then boldblue.gif
Mike9142.0
Bump
Bleyseng
Man, you guys in Phoenix are lame! Anyone gonna show up or do Mike and I have to drink my son under the table all alone??

Geoff
ThinAir
Well I'd be there if I was going to be in Phoenix that weekend anyway, but a 3 hour round trip is a bit much at these gas prices since I'll be in Phoenix 2 weekends in March anyway. You guys have fun!
bwilless
I'll be in Cozumel enjoying some Scuba diving and sun this Saturday. Maybe next time.
weird_looking_cactus
Heck I would be there if my 914 ran and if I older then 16. Im up for hooters!!!. I just live a couple hours away from Phoenix.
Mike9142.0
Come on down driving.gif we need more people.
Mike9142.0
headbang.gif headbang.gif headbang.gif
Is no one in Phoenix going to show up?
cork
I'll be there
Bleyseng
Bring one of those things your hand is on in your avatar along to play with!

Geoff
TravisNeff
I don't have a get out of jail free card for Saturday, but if I can swing it - I will be there!
cork
I'll bring some thing.
Mike9142.0
beer.gif chowtime.gif beerchug.gif chatsmiley.gif
Bleyseng
Blair and I will be there....father and son thing..hehe
FlatSix
Unfortunately, I can't afford the time / air fare for every Hooters get together!

Take pictures wink.gif

Andy
Bleyseng
Ok I am in town now! What the hell is with the weather!!!!!
Mike9142.0
agree.gif
Mike9142.0
Tonight is the night, come out and join us if you can.
Mike9142.0
It was nice meeting some new people tonight.
Maby next time we can get more people to come out.
Bleyseng
I had a good time meeting Mike and Mike. Lotsof cute Hooter girls running around made for a nice evening besides talking 914's.

Geoff welder.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(Bleyseng @ Mar 6 2004, 11:50 PM)
Lotsof cute Hooter girls running around made for a nice evening besides talking 914's.

thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
Bleyseng
I didnt bring my camera down sooo sorry guys no pics!!!
Really had a good time and got drunk too since I didnt have to drive, as I was riding "bitch".

Cute girls down here in AZ but where were the rest of the 914 guys???????????????
Geoff
AZ914
Geoff,

Sorry I missed it.... I was out of state this weekend otherwise I definitely would have driven up. I hope you enjoyed your trip.

The AZ guys need to have a get together (with a little more warning) before the heat kicks in!
Bleyseng
I am still here just waiting to go to the airport so sorry I missed you.
Hey, the heat has kicked in! ITs been 80 the last two days and beautiful!!! Even got a sunburn to take home as Blair and I sat around the pool yesterday after trying to buy a 924S. sad.gif
Didnt work out as the guy thinks his pos is made of unobtainium!
Geoff
shoguneagle
Give me another year and I will meet with "you ArIzonie Boys". Plan on moving to Flagstaff by year end. Tired of being "retired". Gonna become "wildie vest honesty goody, ripping, roooaarrring 914 Arizonie cowboy". How to you'al say "Howdie" in Arizonie ?????

Will probably journey to Flagstaff sometime this spring. Any 914 people there?

Steve Hurt
Mike9142.0
Steve
My dad ErnieDV lives in Flagstaff look him up when you go check things out.
ThinAir
Yup, we've got 914 folks in Flagstaff - and none of them sound like a character from a TV western. We speak English pretty good up here in the mountains.
shoguneagle
I live Flagstaff and consider it next to Yosemite as the closest thing to heavem. I have been involved with that area since 1972. The people and the area are the greatest. Please forgive my "dry humor" and did not mean anything derogatory. Afterall, I am married to a "Texican" for the past thirty five years and she does not let me get away with anything.

We are making a quick trip to Flag before the end of May. Look forward to meeting up with the Flag 914 Group.

Maybe we can get together.

Steve Hurt
Bleyseng
Yep, I loved Flagstaff too. That train is cool and so are the shops in the old buildings near there. The observatory was a special treat to go to and see the far away stars.
Stayed in a B&B that was nice and the people were too.

Never saw a 914 thou blink.gif

Geoff
Mike9142.0
Steve let us know when you will be in town and we will get together. I will drive up the hill when you are here.
ThinAir
Steve - Sorry to give the impression that I might have been offended! Far from it!

You guys will have to add the Museum of Northern Arizona to your list as well as the observatory. Ok, so it's a shameless plug for the place where I work, but it's also got some neat stuff and I highly recommend it. (www.musnaz.org)

If you come to my house you'll see 5 914s, but unfortunately at the moment only 1 is running. There are at least 2 others in town that I see on a regular basis.

There will for sure be a 914 get together whenever you are in town. beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.