Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS; 73 2.0 running GA motor
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
JRust
Okay so I have a good running 2.0 motor. I pulled this from my 74 LE. This ran great bt I am restoring my LE 7 found a year specific 2.0. So I am selling this less the FI system. I'd like $800 for the motor with tin. All you need is a set of carbs & you can put it in your car. This does not include FI, Tranny or HE shown in the picture. Or you can buy the complete unit ready to bolt in with the FI, HE, starter & computer for $1300 -SALE PENDING

I also have a few sets of wheels. I'll be happy to bring any of them with me to WCR. biggrin.gif

17" Twists $750 with tires
16" 993/996 wheels $400 less tires
leebparts
Hi, I do have a few questions about the engine very intereste please call 847-432-0772

Regards,Lee
JRust
I'll be loading up for WCR tommorow & leaving Thursday. See you all soon biggrin.gif
jmmotorsports
QUOTE(JRust @ May 12 2009, 10:40 PM) *

I'll be loading up for WCR tommorow & leaving Thursday. See you all soon biggrin.gif

Jamie,
I am interested in the engine. If you still have it,give me a call or email when you get back from WCR.

Jerry
360 577 9171
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.