Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: RAYCO ,PREMIER ,PRO SCA and etc. literature find
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
sergio
Hi ,I'm Sergei Yakovlev and I'm very interest in kit cars based on 914 chassis. Like: Rayco ,PRO SCA ,Red Dawg Racing and etc. I want to buy a original literature/info packs about this Companies and I do not know who can help me. If anyone has any such material for sale, please.
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(sergio @ May 11 2009, 11:49 AM) *

Hi ,I'm Sergei Yakovlev and I'm very interest in kit cars based on 914 chassis. Like: Rayco ,PRO SCA ,Red Dawg Racing and etc. I want to buy a original literature/info packs about this Companies and I do not know who can help me. If anyone has any such material for sale, please.

Get this thread out of here Pat...........I am puking!!!!!!!!! (lol)
sergio
QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ May 11 2009, 10:54 AM) *

QUOTE(sergio @ May 11 2009, 11:49 AM) *

Get this thread out of here Pat...........I am puking!!!!!!!!! (lol)

Nothing can be done. If you remember, I have already inquired about 904 replica from you.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.