Hello all!

After my first post being so helpful I have decided to ask another question from the collective genius of 914world members.

In my last post I asked a question about AAR's

I have a 74 2.0 original FI. The wiring for the coil harness is different than the 73 it appears.

I have attached a pic for reference and circled the wire I am talking about.

Ok, so I tried hooking the white ( AAR/ Supplemental Air Valve) (black on my car? normal??) to the AAR and it doesn't start if I do that. I had to have that (AAR wire) hooked to my coil to get my car to start. I hooked the AAR to the + on the coil as it just needs 12v when keyed. Cupomeat suggested this...great idea! beerchug.gif I knew it needed 12V, don't know why I didn't think of that, but would like it hooked up factory if possible!

My question: Does anyone have a 74 2.0 diagram or can someone inform me on the coil wire harness. 4 wires colors? I have Black (+?), Black/Purple (-), Black/Red (+?), Black/Green (oil press)

Maybe I should try disconnecting the (black/red) from the + coil and see if they got switched in the 12-pos plug to relay board connection. I know if you take the top off this connector you could swap the pins maybe?

Click to view attachment