Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT just moved to knoxville
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
BK911
Just got in late last night. I am in west knoxville off of cedal bluff rd. I brought my 72 1.7 and am bringing up a 73 911 next weekend. I hear there are some pretty sweet roads around here. smile.gif. Actually that's why I moved here. Hit me up at bk911 at hotmail if you'd like to grab a beer sometime. Or even better if you'd like to hit some sweet roads. Tail of the dragon is like an hour or so from here? Later! BK
megfourfun
QUOTE(BK911 @ May 11 2009, 01:47 PM) *

Just got in late last night. I am in west knoxville off of cedal bluff rd. I brought my 72 1.7 and am bringing up a 73 911 next weekend. I hear there are some pretty sweet roads around here. smile.gif. Actually that's why I moved here. Hit me up at bk911 at hotmail if you'd like to grab a beer sometime. Or even better if you'd like to hit some sweet roads. Tail of the dragon is like an hour or so from here? Later! BK

I use to live there, but havent been back for a while. Thinking of it, there are some good roads where I use to live.
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(BK911 @ May 11 2009, 03:47 PM) *

The Dragon is 30 minutes from Knoxville and will soon become your best friend!
JC 914
Hey BK, welcome to beautiful East Tennessee! I'm in Johnson City, about 100 miles northeast of you. Moved back up here from Orlando back in 88.. Love the local roads!!!!! Member Rob is in Clinton, about 25 miles from you. You will be hearing from him I'm Sure!
Maybe we can all get together for beers somewhere in between.

piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif beerchug.gif beerchug.gif

Terry

914rrr
Welcome to Knoxville! We are former Floridians as well! You will love the area, maybe not the local PCA club...but you will enjoy living here.

We should all get together for a cookout. We are on the river on Gibbs Ferry Rd off of HWY 61.

Call us and let's get together.

865-463-2575

Rob & Nel
BK911
Thanks guys. I am always up for a picnic. Especially when I have to drive mountain rds to get there. biggrin.gif
914rrr
QUOTE(BK911 @ May 12 2009, 05:41 PM) *

Thanks guys. I am always up for a picnic. Especially when I have to drive mountain rds to get there. biggrin.gif

Let us know when you want to go on Tail of the Dragon. We will get some people together. Tail of the Dragon is cool, but you have to be careful.

1. Cops are everywhere.
2. Sometimes you get stuck behind a motorhome going about 2 miles an hour.

We have some great roads north of Oak Ridge that are clear we can go on as well.

PM'd our contact info to you.

Nel
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.