Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WOT: Celebrating our 20th Anniversary!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
914rrr
We are celebrating 20 years of marriage today, and still drive a 914! When I met Rob 22 years ago, our first date was in a 914. That was my first time in one, and it was instant love! wub.gif
Now, 22 years later, we still have one in the garage.

Click to view attachment

dw914er
congrats! smile.gif
anderssj
Congratulations!

We're in much the same "boat," except that ours is Irish Green biggrin.gif
jimtab
Congratulations Newlyweds.....we will be having our 41st in June....If I remember correctly, the first 35 are the hardest...... av-943.gif confused24.gif
azbill
Congratulations How time flyies when your having fun

Bill
KELTY360
Congratulations!

Oh, and.........

thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
PeeGreen 914
beerchug.gif aktion035.gif
914rrr
QUOTE(KELTY360 @ May 13 2009, 12:27 AM) *

Congratulations!

Oh, and.........

thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif

Posted a pic... smile.gif
IronHillRestorations
Congrats!!
ClayPerrine
Congrats...

Betty drove on our first date... in the same 914 that she still owns today.

(Yes, everyone can blame her for me being here.)

That was 23 years ago. Still going strong, still 914ing........

carr914
Congrats, I think I have known you crazy lovebirds from the beginning or close to it.

T.C.
carreraguy
Congrats!

Hey Jim:
I'll see that and raise you - our 42nd is in September. Its all about communication - secret is sometime I actually listen! Too bad the Better Half doesn't like riding in small, un-air conditioned, firm suspension, tight handling cars on long trips = party time! I've got my kitchen pass and its being stamped Friday morning! beerchug.gif
dw914er
I just realized my parents are in the same boat... their 20th was in February, and I got the 914 smile.gif

again, congrats!!!
EdwardBlume
Congrats! grouphug.gif grouphug.gif grouphug.gif grouphug.gif grouphug.gif 20 years is a big deal!
carr914
I've been Divorced from the Most Evil Woman on Earth for 20 Years. She was almost Elected as a Judge last November.

So Rob, count your Blessings everyday that you have a Great Woman by your side that loves 914s.

T.C.
914rrr
Thanks for all the nice comments!

TC, Thanks for the nice compliment!

Nel
jimtab
QUOTE(carreraguy @ May 13 2009, 09:59 PM) *

Congrats!

Hey Jim:
I'll see that and raise you - our 42nd is in September. Its all about communication - secret is sometime I actually listen! Too bad the Better Half doesn't like riding in small, un-air conditioned, firm suspension, tight handling cars on long trips = party time! I've got my kitchen pass and its being stamped Friday morning! beerchug.gif

We don't call it communication, we call it oral sex......I yell Fuch you and she yells it back.....but it seems to work for us..... biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.